Gasket Resources Inc. (GRI®) is proud to announce our new proprietary anti-stick formulation on our Durlon® compressed non-asbestos (CNA) gasket and sheet materials.
This new technology allows Durlon® CNA to be the best in the industry and produce a clean pass on the MIL-G-24696B Navy Adhesion Test.
The new formula will make the installation and removal of all Durlon® compressed non-asbestos cleaner and easier process for all applications.
Find out more about some of our most popular Durlon® compressed non-asbestos materials by clicking the links below.
All of these materials have been upgraded with the new anti-stick technology.
- Durlon® 5000 (mineral/NBR)
- Durlon® 7900/7925/7950 (aramid/NBR)
- Durlon® 8300 (carbon/NBR)
- Durlon® 8400 (phenolic/NBR)
- Durlon® 8500 (aramid-inorganic/NBR)
- Durlon® 8600 (aramid-inorganic/SBR)
- Durlon® 8700 (aramid-inorganic/CR)
- Durlon® 8900 (aramid-graphite/NBR)
Do not hesitate to reach out to Gasket Resources Inc. for additional information on the Durlon® line of compressed non-asbestos gasket materials. For sales call (610) 363-5800 and for technical assistance call 281-380-3548.