As the world and local populations grow, so does the demand for clean and safe water. Gasket Resources Inc. understands and is committed to the development of gasketing materials for the Water and Waste Water industry. At GRI® we have been leading research and development of Durlon® gasket materials that exceed drinking water contaminate regulations as well as providing safe sealing solutions for necessary chemicals that are used to purify the water we use everyday. GRI® has supplied gaskets to some of the largest municipal waste water projects in the United States and we work closely with leading Engineering and Design firms to ensure proper gasket specifications in this critical industry.
Introducing the DURLON® 7910 NSF/ANSI 61 Certified Compressed Non-Asbestos Gasket Material
Benefits of the Durlon® 7910
- The sheet size – Elastomer sheets are typically 48″ max widths so must be dovetailed for larger gaskets or molded
- Can handle more bolt load than the typical elastomer allowing for better installation practices without harming the mechanical properties of the gasket
- Larger gaskets will be easier to install as 7910 is “stiffer”
- Branded for easy identification
- Larger sheet sizes mean better yields for the cutter and lower overall cost for the end user
Read more about the Durlon® 7910 here.