Gasket Resources Inc. provides a variety of gasket cutting services for different applications utilizing materials including PTFE, compressed sheet, or Genuine Viton® and more. In addition to gasket cutting capabilities, our value-added services include:
- CAD drawings from provided prints
- Gasket labeling and tagging
Gasket Cutting Equipment
Our Atom FlashCut Systems feature a 60 inch by 120 inch table. These systems allow for custom and complex shapes, such as heat-exchanger gaskets, to be cut quickly and precisely. Without the need to wait for dies to be made or an associated tooling charge for the project, both the cost and lead times were significantly reduced. Additionally, using a FlashCut machine ensures that your CAD drawing is saved after the first cut, which can be essential for last-minute production runs or tight-deadline driven jobs.
Our gasket cutting equipment also includes Atom Traveling Head Cutting Presses. The advantage to using this type of machine is that there is less of a limitation on material size, providing better yield and use of material.
Gasket Materials and Capabilities
Gasket Resources Inc. regularly cuts the following Durlon® gasket materials:
- PTFE sheet (Durlon® 9000 series)
- Premium compressed sheet (Durlon® 8000 series)
- Economy compressed sheet (Durlon® 5000 & 7000 series)
- Flexible graphite
- Genuine Viton®
Gasket Resources Inc. can flash cut material up to ¼ inch thick. Thickness tolerances for Durlon® materials are typically held at 1/32 inch with tighter tolerances available upon request.
- Kits: Our gasket packages include installation materials and resources.
- CAD Creation: Transform your prints into CAD drawings for convenience.
- Label & Tag: We label and tag gaskets, including the lot number and cure date for traceability purposes.
For more information, or for up-to-date lead times and production schedules, please feel free to contact us.